[LargeFormat] Jobo Processors

Jim largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 6 01:39:06 2002

 > At 7:03 am +0800 6/2/02, rstein wrote:
> > >
> > >      But what I need is actual users experience for these. If there is
> > >anyone out there in this list who uses one of the CPE's or the ATL for
> film
> > >developing and paper work as well, I would appreciate a chance to
> correspond
> > >off-list with a series of questions.
> >
> > Uncle Dick,

Unk,

I have and use an ATL 2400. For my purposes, it is a perfect machine. I
develop all types of films in all processes. I also use it for Cibachrome
and RA4 paper processing. The way this machine is laid out could not be
better. I can print Ciba and RA4 for weeks and not have to mix chemistry.
It holds 15 liters for both processes. You can print 'till the cows come home.

Jim