[LargeFormat] Seeking info: B&J No 3a Rexo

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 14 13:10:12 2001

At 04:13 PM 3/13/01 -0800, Les Newcomer wrote:
>I'll bet its 122.  I've got a 122 camera (HUGE kodak folder) and the
>bellows look like their 3.5" wide.  Dick Haviland sells odd size film
>Ijust can't remember the name of his website. Classic Film? or something

Do you mean http://www.filmforclassics.com/ ?  I've popped over there, and
they do spool 122 (and 612), but there are no details on just what that is.
 Searching on the internet is sort of entertaining, if frustrating, when
you're looking for a number, like "122".  All kinds of weird and wonderful
things float by...  But, I'll figure this out eventually, I guess :}

The folder Bob has *is* pretty huge, by folder standards.  I'm going to
stuff some enlarging paper in it to test for light leaks and such.  Anyone
out there have a vague starting point for exposure in sunlight?  I'll be
using Ilford RC multigrade.

\donw