[LargeFormat] Seeking info: B&J No 3a Rexo

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 14 13:38:55 2001

Surfing the net is like walking through a haunted castle--nothing is in
the same place twice.
Somewhere in this ether I found a page that listed all of the
roll/cartidge sized and numbers and why the numbers (620 was supposed to
be 120 with 6 exposures, but they changed it at the last minute)

I checked my bookmarks, nothing must have dissaperated during the last
upgrade. don't have a clue who did it either.

Les