[LargeFormat] LF Camera Case

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 10 04:32:00 2001

At 12:38 09/01/01 -0800, Paul and Paula Butzi wrote:

> [...]

Have recently been using a LowePro bag for a borrowed digital camera and
was very impressed with the quality of the bag and its design.

Now I know that there is some symbiosis between LowePro and Pelican, am
very interested in the idea of replacing my current two bags with one bag
and using a Pelican case. Had a few problems last year at Vegas when
catching a connecting flight on a small aircraft - there was not enough
room in the cabin for all the camera gear!  The Pelican cases are excellent
- had a look at some on my last trip over. I guess the best way to buy such
a set up would be to order it from the US and pick it up in the US on the
next trip over.

Does anyone have recommendations for suppliers?

All the best,
                 Clive   http://www.f32.net
                         Large Format Travel and Stock Photography