[Jacob-list] Ed and E+

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed May 8 17:43:40 EDT 2013

It's obvious that lilac is a recessive, but not so obvious about where
it is carried. The dilute explanation makes the most sense to me also. I
read on the color genetics list that the eexistence of a dilute gene is
unproven, but it does seem to fit.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>