[Jacob-list] Statistics on white cats

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sat May 4 14:39:37 EDT 2013

If a lamb got an e+ from each parent, lamb would show an agouti pattern
- one pattern of which is white. If this lamb was bred to a sheep
withone Ed and one E+, resulting lambs could be either black or white,
depending on which gene lambs got in that cross. Bred to a sheep that
had two Ed, lambs would be black(or brown,according to the theory that
there is a dominant brownvariation). The presence of even one Ed makes a
sheep black. Or so I hear.