[Jacob-list] Jacob sheep: St. Jude's Farm flock dispersal

Rich & Sue Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Sat Jul 6 18:44:18 EDT 2013

So sorry to hear you are ending your shepherding career - but that time does come for each of us. You have contributed so much knowledge over the years regarding these wonderful sheep and you were always willing to share that information with fellow breeders. Thank you, Fred and Joan -- every one of us has benefitted from your efforts and we thank you also for your contribution to research. We wish for you pleasant memories of your St. Jude flock and the many friendships you've made with fellow Jacob breeders.
Sue Martin
Stonecroft