[Jacob-list] predator question

Karen Askounis kaskounis at threefatesjacobs.com
Fri Sep 28 23:12:38 EDT 2012

Thanks all for the help! Interestingly, just today there were some news
reports about apparent "sightings" of mountain lions in three suburbs of
Chicago - all north and west vs our area (south). There was a farm that was
raising wild cats and selling for meat or for people to just shoot in a cage
for trophies-they were shut down many years ago but you never know what
might have escaped. I didn't find any drag tracks anywhere.

Hubby looked around in the wooded area around that pasture and said he saw a
few more 'bits' but no actual carcass. Thanks for the suggestion about the
department of fish and game - I'll definitely look in to that.

Karen Askounis

Three Fates Farm

Crete, IL

kaskounis at threefatesjacobs.com