[Jacob-list] SUED question

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Thu Mar 15 08:10:36 EDT 2012

I love lambing time too. There is always the waiting with anticipation for
the ewes to lamb and then the excitement of seeing the newborns and then
when the lambs get just a few days old the thrill of watching them leave
their mothers and forming a group to run and jump and kick and pronk. I
think I love to see that the most.