[Jacob-list] Update on ram with foot infection

Richard and Susan stcroft at ptd.net
Wed Mar 14 08:41:57 EDT 2012

Thought I would update you on our ram with the "gimpy" foot. Within 24 hrs.
of receiving the Liquamycin 200 LA he showed marked improved...he started
to weight bear on the foot, etc. I have never seen foot rot but in
researching it and looking at pictures he has absolutely no evidence of
that..apparently another infection although visually it is hard to determine
what it really is. This morning he is continuing to improve with walking at
almost 100% of normal...and he is once again begging for treats - this
"fella" loves crackers and bread crusts and begs shamelessly. Thanks to
those of you offering suggestions/advice - it's great to have this venue for
exchanging information.

It's an absolutely beautiful Spring day here in southeast PA...daffodils are
blooming, bluebirds are singing and I will be heading outside shortly to
plant in the garden.

Sue Martin

Stonecroft