[Jacob-list] SUED question

Lasell J Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Thu Mar 15 06:37:31 EDT 2012

I am not offended at all, Carl! My communications can seem blunt, and
often they are, but I'm generally one to mindfully pursue any
discomfort if that arises between me and someone else. Meanwhile, I
was ignorant about all Jacobs being carriers and now I'm not. This is
a good thing in my opinion.

And yes, I realize that I can gather info from folks with more
experience and knowledge, then am the one making decisions about my
flock as well as the rest of my life. Life Lessons with Sheep. :-)

We had a first round of lambing from the ewes we bought from a
breeder leaving the sheep business, and now wait for the next and
larger round of lambing. Very exciting times! I love seeing the baby
pictures and am grateful for Facebook for that opportunity and being
connected to some of you through that.

On Mar 14, 2012, at 9:23 PM, Carl Fosbrink wrote:

> I hope I didn't offend you. People have commented about breeders

> not responding openly to questions and this is a big reason why. It

> is so easy to unintentionally offend someone on an e-mail. Another

> reason is that people like me don't want to get into big

> discussions about Jacobs because JSBA has so much that is open to

> interpretation and it leads to disagreements.

> Good luck with your Jacobs. I hope everyone is having a good

> lambing season. What a wonderful breed they are.

Lasell J Bartlett
lasell at lasell.org