[Jacob-list] AGM Host Hotel Info

Jennifer gotothewhip at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 12:46:02 EDT 2012

Sorry for the delay in this, we had a little issue getting a few things worked out with a differnt hotel.....they were unable to meet the needs... so I went ahead and have a block of rooms set aside for the AGM

The Hampton Inn in Brioghton is the host hotel.

JSBA-AGM pricing is $89 for a king, $99 for 2 queens

Please Ask For the JSBA Bloc (But if you mention Jacob Sheep that should do it too!)

Hotel phone is 303-654-8055

This is located 4 miles from the fairgrounds.

**This part of Colorado is NOT affected by the fires***

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch
Bennett, CO