[Jacob-list] Heat related deaths?

joy jspidle1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 14:13:12 EDT 2012

Has anyone had any heat related deaths. I found my ram dead in the pasture on Friday and i have no idea why..... he was fne in the morning, UTD on all his vaccines and had a FAMCHA check recently.... (nice and pink). He was shorn in late may, had access to plenty of water, (both natural stream and stock tank). I had been noticing on the severly hot days he was a bit distresses but everyone's been distressed with all this 100 + degree weather.

He was a really nice ram :-(   ...................