[Jacob-list] AGM Raffle

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sat Jul 28 19:37:15 EDT 2012

The AGM Raffle page is going live in one week with current offerings. If
you've thought about donating and haven't yet let me know, now is your
chance! We have some great items already donated. I have donations
promised from some of you and just need pictures. Donations to be listed
online will be accepted until August 21. After that, I'm going to be
busy getting ready to make the trip to Colorado! On site donations will
be accepted at AGM up to the day of the drawing. Your online donation
will include a big thank you and a link to your website.
A description, photo of your donation, and your information should be
sent to me at
patchworkfibers at windstream.net
The physical item should be mailed or delivered to:
Jennifer Tucker
3890 Converse Rd
Bennett, CO 80102
Thank you!