[Jacob-list] Heat related deaths?

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Tue Jul 31 16:04:57 EDT 2012

Did he have shade available? My Jacobs have been laying in the shade during the hottest part of the day coming out to graze in the early mornings and late evening. I have had no deaths. We did put gallon milk jugs filled with water and frozen in the water tanks on those 100 degree days so the water would not get hot. Sorry for your loss.

Carl