[Jacob-list] Ram Semen Testing at AGM

Jennifer gotothewhip at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 16:08:14 EDT 2012

Geri Parsons from Optimal Livestock Services will be on hand Saturday Afternoon during AGM for semen testing of your rams. She can also pull blood for Scrapie Codon testing, Tay-Sachs testing and most other genetic and disease testing procedures. Cost will depend on the number of animals that are tested, as it is less per animal, the more animals that are tested.

If you are interested in having your ram, or future ram tested, please drop me a note so I can get costs in line. Im expecting it to be about $15 per head.

Jennifer Tucker
AGM Host