[Jacob-list] B. Ovis Ram testing

Jennifer gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 12:31:15 EDT 2012

I have had questions about B. Ovis testing of rams.

Rocky Mtn Regional Animal Health lab runs the B. Ovis test Daily. There is roughly a 48 hour turn around time from the time of reciept. The cost is the lowest I have found $7 per test. and if more than 10 aminals it is $6 per test.

You can have your veterinarian pull the blood and send it to RMRAHL , or, i believe, you can actually have your vet pull the blood, identify the tubes and fill out the paperwork, and then, you as the owner can send in the tests and be billed direct from the lab.

This may be a significant cost savings for many of you .

RMRAHL
2331 West 31st Avenue
Denver CO 80211

303.477.0049 ph 303.458.7857 fx
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm (Mountain Time)

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch
Bennett, CO