[Jacob-list] Black Jacobs!

spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com
Wed Aug 8 21:55:56 EDT 2012

Yup. The plan right now is to get the young boys registered, and then register any ewes who have keeper lambs (if they aren't already), and any ewe with a lamb being sold as breeding stock (again, if they aren't already). That is manageable. Getting 20 sheep registered in one sitting isn't, nor is it very much fun : )
Marie