[Jacob-list] Fiercehorn Farm Jacob sheep for sale!! (CT)

Joshua Bourget fiercehornfarm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:42:09 EDT 2012

Hello fellow Jacobers!

I am a breeder from the northeast in Connecticut and my name is Josh Bourget, I have many lambs for sale at the moment, as well as adults/ yearlings. Please visit my webpage at www.fiercehornfarm.com to see them! I am laid off currently and can transport sheep at this time for interested buyers. Also if you are attending AGM im sure we could work out transporting there as well. Im attending college this fall, and with that, need to downgrade the flock. Any sales are greatly appreciated!! they are sure eating alot, crazy what one spring can bring. i more then doubled my herd. Hope everybody is well and had a great lambing like I did. shoot an email to me fiercehornfarm at yahoo.com if an questions.

Josh Bourget