[Jacob-list] milking Jacob

Neal Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Thu Apr 26 20:07:32 EDT 2012

I've noticed that my friends dairy goats have teats as large or larger than
my cows, ie: about hand size. My technique for milking ewes when necessary
has been to pin them against the wall with my knee with their rear legs off
the ground and reach underneath them to milk them. Way too much bending
over.

Neal