[Jacob-list] Hedgerows

Johann Kuntz johanndiedrich at msn.com
Sat Jan 29 01:52:58 EST 2011

Have any of you experimented with hedgerows as a means for containing your sheep? I am a bit fascinated with hedgerows. I find them to be beautiful and potentially very affective. I have been trying to get a feel for which shrubs work best for sheep and which ones don't. I've probably got a few years of learning still ahead of me on this subject, but for people like me who have very uneven land that is difficult to fence I feel that this is a worthwhile pursuit.

If you have any experience or observations on this subject please share. :)

Thanks,
Johann