[Jacob-list] Purina sheep feeds

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Fri Jan 28 17:47:16 EST 2011

Does anyone use (have used) Purina sheep feeds
http://www.honorshowchow.com/honorshowchowfeeds_hsc.php
We have a new Purina feed store in town and the owner has been trying to
sell me on Purina. I like the Blue Seal I'm using now, but would like to
hear comments on the Purina if anyone has experience with it. Or with
their sheep mineral mix. I currently use Southern States mineral mix
this time of year, which I think is probably better since it's
formulated for our area, along with the Blue Seal/Kent molasses tubs. I
use the Southern States 24% protein blocks when they are not on grain.
Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>