[Jacob-list] Your thoughts on re-seeding pastures in the South

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sat Apr 9 20:22:00 EDT 2011

http://www.scsrpc.org/index.htm
mentions the value of sericea lespedeza. When I attended the FAMACHA,
the value of sericea was discussed. Sericea is pretty amazing in its
ability to grow with little rain. During our drought, it was about the
only thing you saw growing wild. AU in particular was not mentioned.

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>