[Jacob-list] Primitive/ Improved Discussion

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Sep 28 12:37:35 EDT 2010

Judging by the sheep sales at AGM and my personal experience, a good two
horn sells for a good price, same as a good four horned. I have almost
as much call for two horned sheep as for four horned sheep. I prefer
four horned and seldom buy two horned, but I add one when I find one I
like enough.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>