[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 10:24:13 EDT 2010

Sue wrote..."we can't spay our favorite pet ewes ( like we do Fluffy)"

I have spayed a favorite sheep to save her life following an impossible lamb birth attempt and loss of lambs. I also know of at least one other breeder who has done this very thing at least once. Sometimes it isn't a matter of can't, but much rather an issue of 'wont'. Is spaying a sheep practical? No, not for everyone. But possible, yes indeed!

Totally agree with those other points, Sue, about the selection process. You nailed it! :)

Cheryl in WV
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com
http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com
Visit the ETSY store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paintedrockfarm

God longs to bring us to the place where we ache so much with His heart that to do nothing is simply no longer an option. (MATT REDMAN, The Unquenchable Worshipper)

We will live as strangers and pilgrims on this earth, with sacrifice, commitment, tears and fasting, and touch the lost world with our lifestyle and commitment. (KP YOHANNAN, Founder, GOSPEL FOR ASIA)

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level).

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)