[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Williams Family williams at jacobsheep.com
Fri Sep 17 13:20:06 EDT 2010

Agreed - I could do without the jumping. Years back, we purchased a mature
2-horned ram from a breeder several states away. He got agitated after some
of his fellow travelers on the delivery trip were dropped off in Montana.
When back on the road, he beat his way out of the back of an enclosed pickup
truck. He hit the pavement going at least 70 mph on I-90 in the middle of
the state. He reportedly slid a bit, came to a stop, then got up and started
running. There was quite a rodeo along the freeway, with all sorts of
strangers lending a hand to get him caught again. He arrived with a few
minor scrapes on one leg and horns, but otherwise healthy and ready to go.

- Mark Williams
Swallow Lane Farm & Fiberworks