[Jacob-list] FW: Question......

Sue Roenke oliveoyl_123 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:11:46 EDT 2010

Different breeders look for different qualities depending on what they like or desire. Some like 4 or more horns, some two, some like a great fleece, some like the markings. Across the pond, they seem to be looking for something to compete with "regular" sheep...LOL It is really all individual which will help preserve the breed better than if everyone is breeding for the "ideal."
Sue (Marie's mom)
Spot Hollow Farm
www.freewebs.com/spothollowfarm