[Jacob-list] 2011 AGM

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 21:37:20 EDT 2010

I really appreciate the education base of the show at the AGM.  I think it is
great to get feedback from a Jacob breeder/judge - especially Ingrid Painter.  I
live an hour from her and I have never had the opportunity to show under her.
There are so few shows where the judge knows what a good jacob is made up of.
Too many breeds have been ruined by being bred specifically for the show ring
and I would hate to see the jacob go down this path.

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com
That'll Do Photography