[Jacob-list] 2011 AGM

Royal Unzicker runzicker at verizon.net
Wed Sep 15 20:56:59 EDT 2010

We did talk about giving ribbons but decided not to. We wanted the shown to focus on the education part and not on the winning (or losing) in the show ring. Plus it would have been an added expense. A lot of people who get ribbons put them in a drawer and never see them again. Sometimes the desire to win in the shown ring encourages people to breed Jacobs to win rather then to preserve a primitive breed. I guess in this show the bucks stops with me. Sorry to disappoint.
Royal
----- Original Message ----- From: im rapunzil