[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 77, Issue 4

Katherine Williamson katherine1958 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:41:09 EDT 2010

Not to sound dumb, but HOW do you hook them. I've been told not to hook
them around the neck, but around the legs. And not to hook them when
they're running. (which is when I really need to catch them!) For me, that
hasn't worked too well. I mostly use the crook to make my arms longer when
trying to herd them. Maybe I need a YouTube video!

Kathey