[Jacob-list] this affects what we feed our sheep

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Tue Mar 2 06:47:26 EST 2010

I know many of us are deeply committed to healthy, thoughtful small
farming practices so this will affect us, and we have an opportunity
to voice our choices.

"After years of bureaucratic wrangling, a recent USDA environmental
review may finally approve Monsanto’s GMO alfalfa. If approved, GMO
alfalfa will fundamentally undermine the entire organic industry
overnight. In addition, the USDA says Americans consumers don't care
about the contamination of organics. ACT TODAY: comments are due by
close of business Wednesday, March 3rd."

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/cms/sign/make_a_stand_for_organics?
referring_akid=88.40317.3cUdTE&source=taf

Lasell Bartlett
Fine Fettle Farm