[Jacob-list] crossbreeding

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Jan 5 16:22:28 EST 2010

Dominant black doesn't have anything to do with percentage of color.
Jaci is correct when she says that Jacobs are black sheep with white
spots. When you get up to 90% black, you're kinda lacking on spots. As
far as the standard, too much white or too much black is the same as far
as a dq or a ac.
What's a multi-tonal spot?

Linda

--