[Jacob-list] Christmas sheep

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Sun Jan 3 13:23:48 EST 2010

A few yrs. ago we visited Israel and saw various flocks of sheep tended by
Bedouins.......we weren't close enough to really identify them and their
characteristics, but they were a hodge-podge of color, body conformations,
fat tail/regular tail, etc. However, we did notice a number of them with
Jacob-like markings. I never saw any four horned sheep. Certainly my
limited observations are not a true indication of what exists in Israel
today.
Sue Martin