[Jacob-list] spinning

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Sat Nov 28 23:09:16 EST 2009

I recommend taking a class before you get a wheel. Then you'll understand what you're looking for and be able to make a much more informed decision. Otherwise it's kind of like buying a vehicle without understanding the difference between a motorcycle and a car. If you can't take a class, I think the Ashford Traditional or Traveler make great first wheels that you will be able to use no matter how accomplished a spinner you become. They are reasonably priced and if you find used ones you can get new parts if necessary.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com