[Jacob-list] spinning

Williams family williams at jacobsheep.com
Sat Nov 28 19:11:02 EST 2009

I agree that Louet makes and good beginner wheel. I have a Louet S10 that I purchased twenty some years ago. I learned to spin on it and now my teen daughter is learning. We have an older Patrick Green carder and a Louet junior carder. Both carders work well for Jacob wool. This spring we were given 4 alpacas. I'd like to get a carder that can handle finer, longer fibers. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cathie Williams