[Jacob-list] unusual for us

fourhornfarm fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 12:34:42 EDT 2009

Lasell,
I think you should give her new lambs colostrum a.s.a.p. for a couple of
days. If she had any colostrum the other lamb would have gotten it.
Sometimes ewes want a baby so bad they will steal one if the mother
doesn't go away from the rest of the flock to have her lambs, which is what
ours usually do, but we have had a ewe try to steal another's lamb before.
Good Luck,
Carl