[Jacob-list] OCD in Jacobs

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Mar 21 21:38:00 EDT 2009

Fred Horak is the one to talk to. I believe that OCD is progressive and doesn't usually show up so early, but I might be misremembering.

Linda

Can anyone direct me on how to find out more about OCD in multi horned sheep? I have a 2 week old lamb, that has been having some problems.. He gets better everyday, but a very educated person and I spoke of OCD and its symptoms....This lamb has a few of them. We are going to the vet on Monday as the vet suspects that he had a pinched nerve in utero or during the birth process. HE dodnt walk until he was a week old, and now runs and plays, but has a wobble to him. GO figure.. he is the the most stunning, perfectly market, incredible structured ram, with 4 wide spaced horns, a real stud prospect as he is outside bloodlines of my original flock... SIGH.....Vet may also opt for accupuncture as well. We will get a Xray of the back, and possibly the skull.

Any input... Feel free to reply to me privatley if needed

Jennifer Tucker

A Bad Credit Score is 600 or Below. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

http://www.patchworkfibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep, Handspun Yarn