[Jacob-list] OCD in Jacobs

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 21:28:14 EDT 2009

Can anyone direct me on how to find out more about OCD in multi horned sheep?? I have a 2 week old lamb, that has been having some problems.. He gets better everyday, but a very educated person and I spoke of OCD and its symptoms....This lamb has a few of them.? We are going to the vet on Monday as the vet suspects that he had a pinched nerve in utero or during the birth process.? HE dodnt walk until he was a week old, and now runs and plays, but has a wobble to him.? GO figure.. he is the the most stunning, perfectly market, incredible structured ram, with 4 wide spaced horns, a real stud prospect as he is outside bloodlines of my original flock... SIGH.....Vet may also opt for accupuncture as well.? We will get a Xray of the back, and possibly the skull.

Any input... Feel free to reply to me privatley if needed

Jennifer Tucker