[Jacob-list] OCD in Jacobs

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 21:58:50 EDT 2009

The person I spoke with today, did not at all imply that this was an OCD case, i am the one who made the weak connection.. i hope this is not the case.? They told me it did not sound right as my lamb has gotten better rather than worse.? Initially, we didnt think this lamb would make it, as it was tubed for the first day.. he is now doing well, and has absolutley stole my husbands heart.....I dont know if he will handle if this is fatal.