[Jacob-list] "Exotic" Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Thu Dec 31 18:34:29 EST 2009

I dont like to see it... But I guess to me, it is not much different than a ram going to slaughter..... Not quite sure I would call it hunting though..... I guess I HAVE to take this approach about it, as I found out that a ram I sold our first year of owning Jacob's ended up hunted... I sold him to a person "Just getting started in Jacob sheep" only to find out that he was re sold within a week to a trophy ranch. He was a fancy young ram that had cool horns.... but related to all of my sheep..... I was initially furious..... But got to thinking about it, and I dont know if it is any worse than having their throats cut by the butcher......I haven't come to a conclusion on that......

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch