[Jacob-list] "Exotic" Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

Laura C Frazier farmgirlarts at triad.rr.com
Thu Dec 31 16:04:46 EST 2009

I guess I just didn't expect this. I've attached a link to a youtube
video of hunters on a hunting ranch shooting a 4h Jacob ram for
sport. There are others on youtube as well. Well, I guess there are
times when I would agree that my ram, Jericho, is fit to be shot, but
not often. It's just kinda weird when you breed them as livestock and
use their wool to see them being hunted like deer for sport. Just my
opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZN6XtuCjr0

Laura C Frazier
FarmGirl Arts