[Jacob-list] Cull Ewes

Trish jacobsheep8 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 14:39:25 EST 2009

We cull ours. Quite frankly-we have even sent excellent breeding stock to the butcher. We have limited pasture and if we can't sell them for breeding, they go for meat. If we have a great fleeced ram next year, I may keep another wether.

Trish Barrows
Amazing Grace Farm-NY
Jacob Sheep and Angora Rabbits
http://amazinggracefarm.wordpress.com/