[Jacob-list] downsizing

Thomas Carnes tcarnes at carnesely.com
Mon Aug 24 12:08:56 EDT 2009

>From our perspective, we play both sides of the inputs. We grow our own

hay, and sell most of it. We make enough on our coastal to buy alfalfa
(which we cannot grow here as a perennial crop) in the winter with our
coastal profits. It would be much harder on us if we were not able to grow
feed. I can see how being subject to all the price fluctuations as fuel
prices move would be very difficult.

THOMAS P. CARNES

ATTORNEY & MEDIATOR

945 Barnett Street

Kerrville, Texas 78028

* Phone: 830.896.9140

7 Fax: 830.896.0921

* Email: <mailto:tcarnes at thomaspcarnes.com> tcarnes at thomaspcarnes.com

* Web: www.thomaspcarnes.com

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity
taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.

_____