[Jacob-list] Pelts

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Aug 18 18:59:16 EDT 2009

When I used to tan rabbit hides, I used the backside of a tablespoon to
scrape them (not a spoon that I returned to my kitchen, of course). I
guess that's the same thing that a fleshing knife would do. My hides
come from the butcher pretty clean, but with some meat along the edges.

Linda

Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>