[Jacob-list] Pelts

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Tue Aug 18 18:22:06 EDT 2009

My preferred method is a two handled knife called a fleshing knife. I
get a rounded log to place the pelt on, fleece side down, and then
start cleaning. It is more of a scraping process in this manner and I
find it is easier to not cut the pelt. I do not remember where I picked
up my knife, but it was way before the internet. I am sure it would be
easier to find them now.