[Jacob-list] one spot left for lamb from CA to MD and AGM

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Sun Apr 12 22:20:14 EDT 2009

A friend of mine is driving to MSWF and will transport a couple of lambs for me. There is room for one more. Royal generously offered to take a lamb to AGM if it was delivered to MD. I have 86 lambs, although most will be too young to wean by the travel date of 4/22. If you're interested in the older lambs take a look at my website. I can send more photos. The transportation cost is only $75 from CA to MD.
http://www.meridianjacobs.com/exec/eSheep.asp?categoryID=Ewe%20Lambs
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA