[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Hannah hannah at knoxfarms.com
Tue Sep 2 12:47:20 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would suggest to worm her again with another type of wormer like
cydectin or valbazen. July 11 was a long time ago. How is her
conjunctiva and the color of her other membranes?

We lost a doe who had triplets this year who had some of those same
symptoms, but she died from conjestive heart failure.

Hope she pulls through.

Hk

--
Knox Farms