[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Tue Sep 2 12:37:09 EDT 2008

I am looking for suggestions.....I have an 8 yr. old ewe who has been very thin since lambing with triplets this spring. I have attempted to improve her condition with diet but no avail. She does eat/graze but not as much - she was last wormed with Safeguard on July 11. She was tested in 2002 for OPP and was negative. She is deteriorating, is very thin, and is now confined in a lambing jug and walking in circles. She eats with gusto when I give her sweet feed. I have given her Vit. B, also Bo/Se and probiotics. Any ideas?
Sue
Stonecroft