[Jacob-list] bred ewes avail NOW

Brenalan Farm info at brenalanfarm.com
Mon Oct 13 20:16:15 EDT 2008

I have two yearling ewes available if spoken for before the butcher is out here Thursday morning. Both have been exposed to Kenleigh's Torrent, who was Reserve Champ at both Black Sheep Gathering and Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival this year. We are on the central Oregon coast, can arrange delivery in day trip range. Both make wool nice enough for spinning, neither is very exceptional for a breeder. One is britchy, one is freckled, both are uneven with more crimp at the shoulder than the hind end. Mitzie has an exceptional, outgoing personality and 4 horns. She has been a celebrity at fairs and shows for being friendly with visitors. She is my very favorite in my flock. (Sigh.) Paisley is a nice ewe, easy to handle, 2H. Mitzy is out of Puddleduck and Bideawee lines, Paisley out of Bideawee and Kenleigh. Mitzy's full sister, Misty (2008 ewe lamb, not bred, 2H) is also available. I would keep these ewes if headcount was not an issue, but we have a tiny farm so have to make hard decisions about who will be our breeding stock. Prices negotiable. We also have a darling 4H wether coming back- nice, open fleece but forward tipping horns. Another outgoing personality. He sold as a pet, walks on leash, pulls a cart. But baaaahs more than his owner can stand. Fortunately for him, he gets here AFTER the butcher leaves. Would consider sending him to a pet home free... he has an open fleece with a nice hand. Call or email for more info:

Brenda Searle
541-336-2158