[Jacob-list] Tanners and Customer Service

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 15:51:50 EDT 2008

I sent a Jacob pelt off to Stearns a few years ago and was very pleased with the results, turn around, and customer service.  Then a couple years ago I sent 3 deer hides.  Two months after they were due back I started checking on them.  I got the royal run-around, IF I got to actually speak to someone.  Every time I called I got a different excuse.  I finally got the hides back - 6 months late - but they were perfect.

I would be happy to use Stearns again, but I sure hope Jeff takes a hint and learns how important customer service is - it actually can make or break a business.  Most people are understanding if you just keep them informed.  My thought at the time was that Jim must have recently lost help or had a huge increase in business because it sure felt like he was over his head.

Jaci Siehl